Cedar Valley Catholic Schools Mission Statement
To provide an exceptional Catholic education to every student, built on the foundation of faith, discipline, knowledge and service.
Cedar Valley Catholic Schools Values and Beliefs
1. We believe that Catholic education is a lifelong journey of faith formation and personal conversion.
2. We believe that the four tasks of Catholic education are to proclaim the message, call to worship, build community and serve others. Our faith formation and education must be infused with Gospel values, enriched by Catholic tradition and identity.
3. We believe that Catholic education must provide a wide range of choices which address the diverse needs of our community.
4. We believe that Catholic education must provide the highest standards of faith formation and academic excellence in an attractive and accessible learning environment.
5. We believe that our administrators, educators and staff must be fully prepared, supported and justly compensated.
6. We believe that we must commit ourselves to a spirit of collaboration and to the just stewardship of our resources so that every Catholic child has access to Catholic education.
7. We believe in welcoming the participation of our non-Catholic neighbors who wish to share in the unique advantages of Catholic education.
8. We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children, and that Catholic education depends upon the active participation and support of parents in the faith formation of their children.
9. We believe that Catholic education must help students develop the necessary skills and values to become responsible citizens with a lifelong commitment to the Church and community.